Another tip from Stella
How to keep a store bought fresh salad or fresh vegetable still fresh for one week or more.
- Choose the driest package on the store self. Check for any mist forming on the surface of the package.
- Slice open the package to access the inside.
- You will need paper towels.
- With you hand and a paper towel reach the bottom of the package.
- Turn the salad in every direction to dry it.
- Leave clean paper towels surrounding the salad, it will absorb any humidity.
- Close the package and press on it to exhale all the air from package.
- Close with a paper clip.
- Now you have a fresh salad preserved for at least a week.
Until next time enjoy all your meals to the fullest.