Invite Stella & Phillip Lemarque
to be guests on your podcast
Stella & Phillip Lemarque
Stella and I are the creator of a 5-Book Series Bonjour Never Land. 3 of those books are already published, 1-Stormy Sophie, 2-Money Galore & 3-Silver Fox. Number 4 Cap’n Hook is due for publication in November 2021. Our Series is based on our 5-year stint in the world we knew well before losing our personal fortunes. Stella’s cooking expertise allowed us to get the best jobs while working for the Crazy Rich & Famous. Our book is a novel based on our own experience working for the super-rich. In the making, “The Kitchen Diary of the Crazy Rich & Famous.” Added Stella’s vision on herbs, with “Herbs for Life.”
Location: Los Angeles, California or somewhere in Europe We are a pair: Stella & Philip
Available for remote interviews (Zoom / Skype )
What we can do for your show
- Invite us to discuss the hidden life of the Super Rich & Famous.
- Stella a professional chef will unveil her cooking secrets & her expertise as a wine connoisseur.
- Social experiences, Hidden Life of the super-rich,
- Chef tips & Recipes,
- Wine tastings
Background Information. Stella trained chef with Roger Verge, who basically re-created the Provençal Nouvelle Cuisine. Phillip creator of the famous Bicycle Shop Cafe in Los Angeles, California. Majordomo for Michael Jackson at Neverland Ranch in Santa Ynez, California
Background Information: Stella is an expert to describe the promote the best recipes to stay healthy
Topics we can discuss:
The Crazy Rich Kitchen Diary Stella’s CookBook slated for Spring 2022
- Stella will be able to advise on a sane diet used for her rich clients, as well as wine tastings
- Phillip will pull a corner of the curtain on the hidden life of the super-rich & Famous
10 Interview questions you can ask us?
- How did you manage to work for Michael Jackson at Neverland Ranch?
- What is the biggest mistake you did while working for Crazy Rich & Famous?
- What was the most stupefying event you ever witness while working for Crazy Rich?
- Why did you write a novel based on your life working for the Crazy Rich & Famous?
- Why did you divide your story bonjour Never Land into 5 books?
- What is the name of the coming Stella’s CookBook?
- According to your experience, is money the answer to happiness?
- If you were rich would you live the same as the rich people you worked for?
- When will the closing book-5 Clint of our Series be published?
- Is there a sequel to Bonjour Never Land?
We can talk about our book(s)
How we will Promote Podcasts we are on
We will tweet a link to the podcast episode on the PodcastGuests Facebook page and Twitter handle. I will also include a link in my PodcastGuests.com newsletter that goes out to 5,000 + people. We will also promote the episode on social media
Invite our Expertise to be Guests on Your Podcast
We are on WhatsApp: 1 747-842-8096