Portions: 6 people
- 2 rectangular puff pastry
- 1 medium-size goat cheese
- 2 table spoons of confit white oignons
- salt, and pepper to taste
- specs of hot pepper flakes (optional)
For the spread:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 soup spoon of milk
- OVEN TO 420°F.
- Spread 2 puff pastries on your pastry board on the countertop
- Mix the goat cheese and the onion confit.
- Salt & pepper the concoction and spread evenly on one of the dough
- Cover with the second dough and press the edges to seal the preparation.
- With a sharp knife draw your fish on the top puff pastry, you might want to use a pizza cutter to remove the extra dough. With the knife draw fish details to your artist’s ability.
- Cut strips alongside the center of the fish, then twist them
- Draw the fisheye and place a grain of pepper. Draw all the rest of the details on the body with your sharp knife
- Mix the egg yolk, and milk then brush on the entire fish
- Place fish on a cooking sheet in the oven for 20 minutes
- Remove fish from the oven let cool and then brush honey on top of your creation.
Happy 1st of April